A private sanctuary set behind gated entry, 8 Little Nerang Dam Road is the perfect family retreat! Nine acres of privacy with river frontage, useable land, shed, family home, pool and self-contained flat.
Designed for entertaining and family living, the double brick home has floor to ceiling windows and doors to allow lots of natural light into the open plan living areas. Four metre high cathedral ceilings in the living room add to the sense of space.
Little Nerang Creek flows all year round and provides bass fishing, platypus watching, kayaking and swimming. Imagine having a campfire near the creek and watching your children create fun memories! Water rights allow you to pump from the creek for irrigating gardens and domestic use.
- Impressive main house includes 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Bonus second dwelling includes 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Large kitchen with gas cook top and stainless steel appliances
- High ceilings add to the sense of space
- Double brick construction, built around 1985
- Open fireplace made from river stones - perfect for winter warmth
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning for your comfort
- Wrap around verandahs for relaxing and entertaining
- Sparkling pool - great fun in summer
- Concrete rain water tank with pressure pump
- Bathrooms with glass roof as a feature
- 10x7 metre work shed - room for more sheds
- Land size 3.68 hectares or 9 acres
Separate to the house is a self-contained flat plus a studio upstairs, comprising two bedrooms and two bathrooms in total. The studio and flat are ideal for multiple family members, running a business from home, or rental income.
8 Little Nerang Dam Road features a private and tranquil setting. You will love the relaxed ambience and natural rainforest, with Springbrook mountain in the background.
Arrive home at your secluded acreage retreat, close the security gate, and leave the rest of the world behind. There is plenty of room here for horses, motor bikes, fruit trees, vegetable garden, chooks, or a large shed. School bus pick up and drop off at the gate.
Directions: drive 10km from Mudgeeraba on Gold Coast-Springbrook Road. Opposite Pollyï¿½s Kitchen is a set of white gates to Little Nerang Dam Road. Some navigation systems may confuse Little Nerang Dam Road, Neranwood, with Little Nerang Road, Mudgeeraba.
Advertising Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
* denotes approximate measurements.